For Sale – Nikon D80 D-SLR
I’ve got a Nikon D80 D-SLR for sale. Couldn’t be in better condition, no marks or scratches anywhere on it. Comes with the 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 ED-IF AF-S DX Nikkor kit lens which is also in perfect condition, also has the original strap, battery, charger, CD, manual, and cables. All in the original box.
Looking for £400 + P&P, if you’re interested please get in touch by commenting below.
- 10.2 Megapixel DX format CCD: Superior sensitivity and low noise performance for stunning prints up to A3 size.
- 3 fps continuous shooting: Up to 100 JPEG [Large, Normal] or 6 NEF (Raw) consecutive shots.
- High-performance image processing engine: Faithful reproduction of vivid, natural colors with rich tonal graduations.
- Fast, precise and flexible 11-area AF system with a newly developed easy-to-use Auto-area AF mode.
- Instant response and ultra-short shutter lag: Ready to shoot whenever the decisive moment arises.
- Creative and easy-to-use in-camera effects: In-camera editing with D-Lighting, Red-eye correction, monochrome, filter effects and image overlay.
- Effective pixels [million]: 10.2
- ISO equivalent sensitivity range (Min-Max, excluding boost): 100 – 1600
- FPS (continuous): Buffer (JPEG/RAW shots): 3fps: 100 JPEG / 6 RAW
- Colour Modes: 3. sRGB (skin colour), Adobe RGB (material colour), sRGB (landscapes).
- Exposure modes: Digital Vari-Program, P, S, A, M
- Shutter speed range [sec]: 30 – 1/4,000 + Bulb
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi Speed
- Autofocus System: Multi-CAM 1000 with 11 AF points
- High-power zoom lens: 7.5x zoom range 8mm to 135mm focal range (35mm equivalent: 27-202.5mm).
- ED glass and two hybrid aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- Compact SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables fast, quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
- Seven-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear more smoothly.
- Focus options — Automatic [A] and Manual [M]: After focus has been achieved by AF-S operation, focus can be manually adjusted with the lens’ mode switch set to A.
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element; allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
- Lens Construction: Elements / Groups: 15/13
- Closest Marked Focusing Distance [m]: 0.45
- Filter Attachment Size [mm]: 67mm